Terms & Conditions
When using the MECOR website, you agree to the following terms and conditions (hereby referred to as MECOR Terms'). In addition, when using certain MECOR services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines applicable to such services, including any terms or conditions applicable to MECOR services provided in conjunction with any of MECOR's third party content and service partners. If you do not agree to these MECOR terms, please do not use the site and do not register to be a member of any MECOR services.
- The merchandise offered is warranted in accordance with the terms of the manufacturer's standard warranty, which is hereby made part of the Standard Terms and Conditions.
- All prices exclude of every kind and nature, all of which taxes shall be paid by the buyer unless a proper exemption certificate is furnished by the buyer. Prices are subject to adjustment to conform to manufacturer's established prices in effect at the time of shipment.
- Unless otherwise expressly specified herein, the terms of payment shall be balance net within 30 days after shipment date.
- The company may, at its election at any time prior to delivery, require payment in advance by the buyer. If shipment is delayed as a result of the buyer's action, payment shall become due as of the date when the merchandise is ready for shipment. All merchandise held for the buyer shall be at the buyer's own risk and expense.
- The company shall not be liable in any manner for any delay in performance of shipping due to fire, act of God, strikes, lockouts, other labor difficulties, any acts of government or military authorities, delays in transportations or procuring material, or cause of any kind beyond the control of the company.
- Title to the merchandise and risk of loss or damage shall pass to the buyer upon tender of delivery by the company or its manufacturer except that a security interest in the merchandise or any replacement thereof shall remain in the company until the full price has been paid. Buyer agrees to perform all acts necessary to perfect and maintain said security interest.
- Neither party shall be liable to the other for any special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages or penalties and no liquidated damages provision shall be applicable under the Standard Terms and Conditions.
- Minimum order is $75.00 net.